Monday, February 8, 2010

First day in clg - 2

First day in clg had not been that eventful. Meanwhile Rohan and I had started out to explore the campus. The campus looked way much better at night. Firstly it was a lot more cooler and secondly with students moving around it really looked like a clg . I suggested that we take a walk around the campus. It was a little strange roaming around at 10 in the nught aimlessly but it was thrilling as well. 'Lets go have another coke',Rohan said .'No ', I said ,'I know a better place.' I had been told by someone about the juice centre of the campus and its delicacies.'Ice and Spice' it read. Both of us ordered a chocolate shake.'Its awesome', Rohan said.'Told you',I said . Meanwhile I finished my shake and was waiting for Rohan .We were about to leave when I saw her. Now guys I dont know whether you have had this feeling but I felt like suddenly some machine had suddenly made my heart pump ten times faster. It is a strange kind of feeling like you suddenly start craving for something.She was chirping away with her friends , trust me she looked like and angel. 'Who's she ?'.I asked Rohan.'How am i supposed to know', he said.'Lets go and find out',i said.'Are you crazy dude,Its only the first day .You'll get your chances.Lets go and take some rest.Tomorrow we have classes to end man !!' 'I dont know about you but i am defenitley lookin forward to it'. Suddenly the first day in clg wasnt so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment