Monday, February 8, 2010

About me

Hey guys . im a first year student of engg . well why i took up engg is still a mystery , not that i dont like what i study , in fact i dont really know what i would have done if i hadnt taken up this field . It is just that i have a constant nagging feeling inside me a feeling that constantly tells me that somethings empty 'somethings out of place. I dont have many moments in my life to which i can look back and say that 'that was a great day'. I have lead till now a very quiet life kind of normal as some ppl would put it .I guess this blog is just one of my attempts to start something new with my life. What you guys woud be reading in the following days are experiences that every guy has in his clg life. To find out more keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment