Monday, February 8, 2010

First day in clg - 1

I was nervous, excited and god knows what not. Previous day had been hectic enough but today promised to be no better. I read the schedule first we had to get our names enrolled followed by a very long orientation programme .'Well' I thought to myself it cant be that bad and started walkin towards the computer centre (cc). On reaching there i found a long queue of students already standing. I chkd my serial no it was still quite far away so i decided to take a stroll around the area.There were all kinds of students around there ,many with there parents.Somewhere in a corner I saw a guy whose was lookin as lost as me. I went towards him nf introduced myself.'Hi I am Puneet.' 'Rohan here', the other guy said. After half and hour and two cokes i had come to know quite a lot about the guy, he was from gujrat (Oh i forgot to tell you , i come from the city of patna) and was well ,i dont need to tell you more about him after all its my story, nyways we had our registrarions which took ages to complete.Then we decided to spilt up and meet in the audi for the induction ceremony.The induction ceremony was also a sad affair ',the director kept on stressing on the need to study nd how they would nurture us and bla bla .I slept through the entire thing.So first day in the clg was not turning out to be that eventful,Rohan too agreed with this. We decided to have and early dinner and then set out to explore the campus.

1 comment:

  1. wowowo noobest at its best.. :P
    keep it up...uh no.. rathr thnk an alternativ!!!!

    ReplyDelete