Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First class

I had slept pretty late last night mainly due to the girl that I saw at Ice & Spice. It was almost 2.30 when I finally caught some sleep. It seemed that I had slept for only 5 minutes when I was woken up abruptly by a loud banging noise at the door, it was Rohan . "Get up you lazybone",he was shouting, "we're awfully late. ITS 7:55, classes start at 8." "Whaaat", I said half asleep,"but i had no sleep." "You keep on sleeping. I'm going." .It was then that I realized that it wad as late as hell."Man, I don't wanna get late on the first day itself. I just put a shirt and put on my sneakers, grabbed a notebook and glanced at the routine. First class was in LT 4. Then I started the first really long sprint of my life. Now I am no athelte.It took me a good 5 minutes before I reached the LT. The teacher was already writing something on the board.
"May I come in sir." , I said
Teacher - "You are late. why?"
Me - "I overslept"
Teacher - "Why?"
Me - "I was not well"
Teacher -"What kind of a dressing sense is this.What do you think of yourself. Why did you even come. -@@##@@##@$^^^$$@!!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------------------- --@#$%%^^-%$$$!@#!!@!##@@#@!###@@#$$%^--------------------------------------.Today is your first day so I'm letting you in.Go sit."
There were a few guys in the first row. They had one thing in common , they were all nerds wearing shirts buttoned up to the collar and with enough oil in there heads to cook food for a handful people. They stared at me as I were some alien.But I didn't care for I was staring at someone else, there she was sitting among the girls looking even more beautiful than ever.I went and sat beside Rohan who had already seated himself comfortably in the last row.
Rohan -"Look at you man . Don,t you have anything to wear?"
Me - "Stop joking.I was already late . Aur late hota to hitler class main aane nahi deta."
Me - " Look Rohan , there she is ."
Rohan - "Whatever"
Me - "How come you are not into beautiful girls .Are you gay? Stay away from me man"
Rohan - "Don't you start blabbering .I AM NOT GAY .I have other priorities "
Me - "Like"
suddenly out of the blue
Teacher- "You two in the last bench.Stand up.You in the shorts.What is your name."
Me - "Puneet Mishra sir."
Teacher - "ID NO"
Me - "2009A7PS007G"
The teacher noted down something
Teacher - "And his friend .I D"
Rohan- "Sorry sir . Wr are very sorry sir."
Teacher - "Give me your I D or I will throw you out of the class"
Rohan - "2009B3PS576G"
Teacher - "So care to tell us what is your aim?"
Me - "What?'
Teacher - "Why did you take up engineering ?'
Me - " To earn money."
Now I don't know why I said that but it was perfectly true , everyone has the same motive but they say something else something like 'to improve the society'; but I didn't and on my response the whole class burst into laughter.
Teacher -"Don't act smart with me . Sit down both of you"
I don't know what happened in the class but the teacher kept on stressing on the words dimensional accuracy and surface finish. Meanwhile Rohan was busy taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment