Friday, April 9, 2010

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER - 2

So we were on top of on LT4 on a full moon night facing a river that was shining like silver. Pooja was loving it and I was feeling on top of the world
Me - "Have a seat maa'm"
Pooja - "Yes, yes why not"
I was thinking about a topic to start a conversation but couldn't find one. Told you I am a complete jerk at this. I was lucky enough that Pooja was in chit-chat mood.
Pooja - "So tell me , how did you find this place"
Me - (Sammer you \m/) "Just discovered, by chance"
Pooja - "Hmm , so tell me , you told me you write stuff and all. What kind of stuff?"
Me- "All kinds of. Depends on my mood. I write stories and poems......."
Pooja - "Poems , wow do you remember any of them "
Me - "Lemme see, I do remember quite a few"
So then I told her about my poems , mostly romantic ones(I did this on purpose)
Pooja - "Wow dude you are talented and romantic. You must be having a girlfriend"
Me - "Haven't been so lucky"
Pooja - "Dont worry yaar won't be much long. So any crushes in campus?"
Me - "Hmm I am not sure I am still considering one( you idiot)"
Pooja - "Who ,tell me"
Me - "Don't worry , the day I am sure you'll be the first one to know"
Pooja - "Thanks dude"
Me - "What about you meri hi raam kahani puche jaa rahi hai"
Pooja - "Not much luck here either. Every other guy I meet doesn't seem to be interested in my looks not me"
Me - (Can't blame them) "All guys are not like that"
So this random stuff continued on. I was surprised I was getting better at it. Sameer was right, you have to enter the field to get experienced.
Pooja - "Omg , it is 11 gotta go"
Me - "Ya , me too bye cya later"
Pooja - "bye , take care"
That was the most beautiful 30 odd minutes I had for a long time. Truly it was a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment