Friday, April 9, 2010

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER- 1

So here I was having dinner at shahi, with Pooja her friend and Sameer. To tell you the truth I didn't eat much (how could I, non veg and me well we do not see an eye to an eye). Still I managed to maintain a smile on my face.So after dinner while we were washing our hands, Sameer came up to me and said.
Sameer - "So dude, what now?"
Me - "What , what now , back to the hostel , I've to give those sheets to Rohan"
Sammer - "You are one dumb headed moron, you will let the go awa.y Dude this is your chance , take her for a walk. Get to know her or more importantly get her to know you."
Me - "Ehm Ehm , I get your point sire. There is only one slight problem. Why will she come? She hardly knows me. And by the way I am not good at doing all this. "
Sameer - "You have to enter the field to get experience soldier. Don't worry I will work my magic. Now go and talk to her On it soldier."
Me - "Whatever"
So I followed Sameer's instructions and started to chat with Pooja. I am lame at this and I sucked. She kept on laughing on stuff which was not meant to be a joke"
Anyways Sameer did work his magic and Pooja's friend went with him( for a walk I guess
While going Sameer came to me and said - "Dude take her to the balcony above LT4 , near the workshop, you have to just climb over a railing"
Me - "If somebody sees us , I mean is it all right"
Sameer - "Come on dude you are not robbing a bank. Trust me you will thank me for this later."
So after gathering all my courage I went up to Pooja and said - "I am feeling like going for a walk , are you game"
Pooja - "Ya , sure"
The reply was pretty prompt and quick. I was somewhat amazed , I didn't expect her to respond so quickly. 'Aren't girls suppose to take time and be shy', I thought.
Pooja apparently read my thoughts - "What , what happened?"
Me - "No , nothing I was just surprised......."
Pooja - "At what. Look you seem a nice guy , a safe guy. A guy with whom I can be friends with, you know just friends."
'Ya right, I am no saint maa'm don't be any wrong impression' I thought, but i didn't say so.
Me - "Ya why not? Sure"
So I started this first most important walk of my life.
Me - "You wanna have something at Ice and Spice"
Pooja - "Ok but your treat"
Me - "Sure"
We ordered two Ice creams(they were simply awesome. I would have actually loved them on some other day but today I was just concentrating on not making a fool out of myself in front of her)
Pooja - "These ice creams are really great.....should visit this more often"
Me - "True , true"
Pooja(laughing)- "Don't get too happy mister, that would mean more loss of money for you"
So after having our ice cream we just strolled around near the B dome stairs.
Me - "I know a great place wanna see it"
Pooja - "Huh ok"
So we went towards that part of the A wing .
Pooja - "Where are you taking me?"
Me - "No questions"
When we reached there , I mean near the railing
Me - "Climb over , after you maam"
Pooja - "Are you crazy this is not allowed"
Me - "Who said it isn't, if you are feeling afraid we can go back, chicken "
Pooja - "Huh I am not afraid"
Me - "Let me go first"
After crossing over we were on the top of a terrace. Well it was not a terrace , just the top portion of LT4 . The view from there was simply awesome. The river was looking silvery in the moonlight.
Pooja - "Wow, this is so lovely. I didn't know such a beautiful spot was there in the campus"

No comments:

Post a Comment